This hunting knife features a 5 ¼" blade composed of surgical-quality steel and has been hand sharpened for a razor edge. The blade flexes to make the knife ideal for cutting meat away from bones, making it ideal for quick work on fowl and small game, or even pan fish!
Even larger game such as deer are well-served by the Sportsman Knife, which can be used for various butchering tasks. The comfortable, non-slip rubber grip ensures a solid grip for maximum control and ease of use.
The Sportsman Knife comes with a leather knife scabbard that allows for both safe storage and accessory carry. So whether you’re field dressing a deer or preparing a pheasant on the kitchen counter, this knife can be with you where you need it!
- Blade Length: 5 1/4 inches
- Total Length: 10 1/4 inches
- Blade Material: Surgical Quality T420 High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Non-Slip Rubber Grip
- Country of Production: USA