Our fillet knife is a cut above the rest. The 7 1/8" blade is constructed from surgical-quality, high-carbon stainless steel, and is then hand sharpened for a razor edge. The blade also flexes to ensure that this fish fillet knife is ideal for efficiently cutting away meat from bones, while its handle is made of comfortable, non-slip rubber for a solid grip. Use this knife and the tricky task of filleting becomes that much easier!
The knife also comes with a leather scabbard for both safe storage and belt carry. Whether you’re filleting a salmon on the kitchen counter or cutting a fresh trout by the campfire, the Rada Fillet Knife can always be conveniently by your side!
- Blade Length: 7 1/8 inches
- Total Length: 12 1/4 inches
- Blade Material: Surgical Quality T420 High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Non-Slip Rubber Grip
- Country of Production: USA